What they say about us
"The Word Ninjas are an extremely talented writing duo. Their talent is visionary and their ideas, comic and dramatic, exemplary - plus they are a joy to work with!"
- Stephen Luby (Producer The Secret River, Fast Forward, Kath & Kim, Crackerjack)
"Ruth has been invaluable as a mentor and script editor, transforming fresh story concepts into marketable scripts. Ruth is a word magician who is a joy to create with, keeping true to the story and meeting targets."
- Heather Freeman (Little Australian Stories)
"Working with Pete through a mentorship as an emerging writer, and then on my own screenplays, has not only been informative and a pleasure but has allowed meto fully develop my scripts and ensure they are market-ready."
- Travis Akbar (Dark Before Dawn)
"Ruth and Pete are a gifted and professional team...Working with them is highly rewarding creatively, and simply a pleasure."
- Richard Jasek (Producer McLeod's Daughters, Blue Heelers, Neighbours, Pirate Island)
"The experience of working with Pete and Ruth was great. Attentive professional, imaginative, thoughtful, and great fun. We'd do it again and in fact, we're going to!"
- Michael Cusack & Richard Chataway, ANIFEX Animation (Sleight Of Hand, Gargoyle, After All)
"Ruth was a terrific addition to the writers' room. Her notes were thorough and incisive and her contribution to the discussion was always relevant and thought-provoking."
- Elise McCredie (Writer Nowhere Boys, Sunshine, Ride Like A Girl)